- RSS Channel Showcase 4987725
- RSS Channel Showcase 1709182
- RSS Channel Showcase 3983928
- RSS Channel Showcase 1337219
Articles on this Page
- 07/31/18--09:33: _Your summer reading...
- 08/06/18--15:07: _This solar greenhou...
- 08/06/18--15:09: _How UC is ringing o...
- 08/06/18--15:11: _Celebrating the 201...
- 08/13/18--15:39: _UC campuses ranked ...
- 08/13/18--15:41: _Staying safe in the...
- 08/13/18--15:42: _You’re invited to L...
- 08/20/18--15:08: _New Franklin exhibi...
- 08/20/18--15:10: _A guilt-free flip-flop
- 08/20/18--15:14: _Annual ITS Tech Fai...
- 08/27/18--15:11: _Refreshing and heal...
- 08/27/18--15:13: _Five ways to make t...
- 08/27/18--15:15: _New vegetable garde...
- 09/04/18--09:48: _UC sets higher stan...
- 09/04/18--09:50: _Save the date: “Pai...
- 09/04/18--09:52: _UC People Managemen...
- 09/10/18--15:51: _Thursday: Live chat...
- 09/10/18--15:53: _10 healthy snacks w...
- 09/11/18--10:06: _Join President Napo...
- 09/18/18--08:08: _What the battle ove...
- 07/31/18--09:33: Your summer reading list, delivered
- 08/06/18--15:07: This solar greenhouse could change the way we eat
- 08/06/18--15:09: How UC is ringing out the summer
- 08/06/18--15:11: Celebrating the 2018 Oakland Promise Scholars
- 08/13/18--15:41: Staying safe in the sun
- 08/13/18--15:42: You’re invited to LaSA’s Day at the Ballpark: A’s vs. Rangers!
- 08/20/18--15:08: New Franklin exhibit features work of young UCSF cancer patients
- 08/20/18--15:10: A guilt-free flip-flop
- 08/27/18--15:11: Refreshing and healthy summer beverages
- 08/27/18--15:13: Five ways to make the most of your dental plan
- 08/27/18--15:15: New vegetable garden takes root at Franklin Building
- 09/04/18--09:48: UC sets higher standards, greater goals for sustainability
- 09/10/18--15:53: 10 healthy snacks with a UC connection
- 09/11/18--10:06: Join President Napolitano for a UCOP Town Hall on Tuesday, Sept. 18
- 09/18/18--08:08: What the battle over scooters gets wrong
There’s nothing better than a good book for that long road trip, multi-hour flight or lazy summer afternoon spent basking in the sun.
UC faculty, staff, students and alumni are here to help you find your next good read. Whether you’re a fiction lover, outdoor enthusiast, science buff or curious about ...
Thanks to solar technology developed at UC Santa Cruz, greenhouses are enjoying a new moment in the sun
UC campuses are bustling hubs of activity even in the summer months
A new group of students have been welcomed to the growing family of Oakland Promise scholars
The University of California is a national leader in educational quality, affordability and alumni success, according to new rankings released by MONEY magazine
An associate professor of dermatology at UCSF, shares her thoughts on skin cancer prevention
Join the Latino Staff Association at Hispanic Heritage Day at the Oakland Coliseum
A new art installation in the Franklin Building is showcasing the work of pediatric cancer patients at UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital and other local treatment centers, and the power that the arts can play in the healing process.
Dylan Paul, associate director of UCOP Procurement Services, ...
The humble flip-flop is the world’s most popular shoe.
About 3 billion new pairs of these little plastic sandals are made globally every year. Eventually, they wind up as non-biodegradable trash in landfills, rivers and oceans.
It’s a surprisingly big environmental footprint for something that seems so ...
See demos and get hands-on experience with some of UCOP’s new technology products and services
Three summery drinks that are delicious and healthy
Keep your smile healthy and bright with these handy tips
On the west side of the Franklin fifth-floor patio, a new vegetable and herb garden is taking root — and it all began with OP staff members with a love of gardening.
Fresh herbs from basil and cilantro to lemon balm and parsley are flourishing under ...
UC announces a bold expansion of its systemwide sustainability goals
Discover the bold artistic vision of contemporary artists, many of them women, from the provincial Mithila region of India
With a focus on cultural change, UC’s People Management Conference returned to UCLA’s Luskin Center from Aug. 7-9. The conference built on the success of last year’s inaugural event, offering an inspiring training, development and networking opportunity to over 400 attendees from across the system.
With the Emmys around the corner, experts from UCLA analyze diversity on
Tackling your afternoon hunger with healthy snacks will help get you through the day and prevent overeating at meals — and many good snack options have a UC connection.
For more than a century, UC researchers and educators have worked to provide science-based techniques that enhance ...
You are invited to join President Napolitano for a UCOP Town Hall meeting from 11 a.m. – 12 p.m. on Tuesday, Sept. 18.
Here are a few ways you can participate in this event:
In person: The event will be held in Franklin Lobby 1. Seating capacity ...
Scooters are popping up across American cities, to the delight of riders and the consternation of pedestrians. But are scooters really the problem, or is something deeper going on?
Find out in the latest UC/Vox video